Saint Andrew School Athletics
We believe athletic participation is an important part of the school experience and teaches lessons that will go beyond the game into everyday life. Our program teaches respect, self-discipline, responsibility and giving thanks for the God-given gifts the athletes develop. It encourages team work, sportsmanship and commitment as integral skills that will help with our student’s grow and mature.
Our program’s purpose is to….
- To help develop the minds and bodies of young students.
- To teach thankfulness for the gifts of talent, participation, experiences and friendships.
- To present the opportunity to develop, practice and observe good sportsmanship.
- To teach the importance of cooperation.
- To show students the value of hard work, self-discipline, and dedication.
- To provide students with competitive situations.
- To teach responsibility.
- To develop and improve school morale.
- To provide athletes with professional instruction in all sports.
- To provide the community with athletic teams worthy of its respect and support.
Saint Andrew School Athletic Pledge
I pledge to practice Christian values at home and on the field or court, to support the coaches in their attempt to develop the team into a faith community, and to take seriously the faith dimensions of team’s efforts.
Saint Andrew School Participation Forms
Please fill out the Permission to Play Saint Andrew Sports, Parents Catholic Sport Pledge/Code of Conduct/Concussion Information/Acknowledgement Sheet.